EZ Drummer Trial not installing properly – app opens but “No Libraries Found”

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Petter

Hey, we can see that we have replied to your Support Ticket. If anyone else gets the same issue, please note that you need to also download the 15GB EZD3 Core Library trial and install that for any libraries to show up in EZdrummer 3 (unless you have EZXs from before that are already installed).

Petter Adsten - Toontrack
    Support & Betatesting

dwyerjh061
    Participant

Thanks for your quick and professional reply.

Linuxeux
    Participant

Hi, I have the same problem. Just download and install EZD3 for trial and when I start it it saw there is no EZD Libraries. Would you please give me the URL to download the 15GB of EZD3 Core Library ?

Regards

rixa

Hi, I have the same problem. Just download and install EZD3 for trial and when I start it it saw there is no EZD Libraries. Would you please give me the URL to download the 15GB of EZD3 Core Library ?

Regards

You can download the EZdrummer 3 Core Library Trial from the Product Manager application.

Screenshot-2023-10-05-at-10.31.56

Rickard - Toontrack Music
    Make music - it´s EZ!
    www.toontrack.com
    www.facebook.com/toontrack
    www.youtube.com/toontrack

Thanked by: Scott Eshleman
    AngryCaesar
    Participant

Allot of people having the same problem and no solution can be seen.  How utterly stupid to have a free trial download and it doesn’t even work without these mysterious library files.  You would think a quick google search would produce an easy answer, but nope – look at this dead-end thread.  So my free trial starts today and I can’t use it.  I think I saw a message board that said if I unplug my refrigerator and make myself system administrator of my Windows 98 product, then cross reference that to Windows 11 by partitioning my drive and running Windows 11 and Windows 98 in tandem with an HTML link and copy the folders into a flash drive, then cast those folders from my flash drive to the navigation system on my Tesla rear seat monitor, then perhaps the fucking program will open and run with limited capabilites.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.