Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

EZ Drummer has crashed – crash dump file at

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 7 replies - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Scott

EZDrummer 2 keeps crashing . I tried with the free trial it started from there so then bought it and few days later and it still crashes.everything is up to date .

computer is only a few months old . What is going on ? feels like i wasted my money

Can you attach a crash log? Can you give your computer specs? Is this in Standalone or in a DAW or both? Does the Toontrack Product Manager show any updates? What version shows on the EZD2 interface?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

JasonNuisance
    Participant

my computer is brand new PC Radeon 5 2C doesnt have much in it. And i use it only on my DAW Reaper dont use the standalone. and it says its up to date,” No updates needed” . And i record guitars and bass right from the cab and dont have any FX or Plugins while using EZDrummer.

Scott

my computer is brand new PC Radeon 5 2C doesnt have much in it. And i use it only on my DAW Reaper dont use the standalone. and it says its up to date,” No updates needed” . And i record guitars and bass right from the cab and dont have any FX or Plugins while using EZDrummer.

Can you try the EZD2 standalone? This will determine if it’s EZD2 causing the crash or something else in Reaper. If you have a crash log, it would further determine the cause.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

joeflip
    Participant

My ezdrummer was working fine, but now when I try to use it with logic, it crashes everytime. I have a macbook pro 16 inch 2019, Mac OS big sur, version 11.2.3. Supperior Drummer 3 version 3.2.4.

Abush23
    Participant

Just Update  Fix The problem

Martin Weterholt
    Participant

Same problems, since yesterday. Didn’t update the program, it was working fine, till yesterday… Tried reinstalling the app. Without the update it keeps working, as soon as i installan an update (tot 2.2.3) it crashes.

Also tried the above steps , so i deleted the folder and files, but it didn’t work.

if i completely reinstall Ezdrummer, but not the updates, it keeps working. I do normally attach an UMC audio interface to ezdrummer, but that is not what i’m doing now. It moakes no difference if i do, btw.

brock3001
    Participant

oof

• This post was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by brock3001.
Viewing 7 replies - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.