EZ Bass – AT LAST!

The Pub
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Olof Westman
    Forum Crew

We are still in Q3, right? 😉

Olof Westman - Toontrack
    Coder

Juan Garcia
    Participant

I feel like an annoying child in a road trip asking “are we there yet”?

So will this be released at the end or beginning of the 4th quarter? Is there an actual release date? It would help to start counting my quarters from under the couch. 🙂

“Are we there yet?” “Are we there yet?” “Are we there yet?”   🙂

Frans Schoffelen
    Participant

Ok, so the fourth quarter is in full swing. Still no time line ? It’s not like the product wasn’t announced at the start of this year so why still the secrecy? Does anybody have an inkling? Is it failing miserably in beta or ( let’s hope not) alpha? Like many contributors to this forum I have been asking for EZBASS for years (2011) so it’s not like I feel like the annoying child on the road trip mentioned above by jsidigital. This is more of a world tour if you ask me 😉

Hope it rocks.

Happy mixing!

Brian Fitzgerald
    Participant

It’s going to get released at the same time Kemper Profiling Amps comes out with their Editor.

Ed Hubregtse
    Participant

Well at least I know what my X-mas present will be…. 🙂

John

Press release:

https://www.toontrack.com/news/ezbass-set-for-launch-in-2020/3/

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: Ed Hubregtse
    Ed Hubregtse
    Participant

Well at least I know what my X-mas present will NOT be…. ?

But we will be patient…. It would help if we knew if it is beginning 2020 or end 2020

And since it took a bit longer it must be really really great!!! 🙂

• This post was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Ed Hubregtse.
    SHERMAN PRIM
    Participant

When are they actually coming out with this product?? Been waiting since January!! Talk about tease

SHERMAN PRIM
    Participant

RIGHT!!!!

Micro1959
    Participant

I hope there will be a big discount for all the loyal toontrack customers that waited so long for this new product, since it was announced to be launched in Q4 2019. It´s a bit disappointing that toontrack made us wait so long. Would have been better if they didn´t have said anything about EZ-Bass.

SHERMAN PRIM
    Participant

I agree!! I wish I never knew about it.

Joel Pierson
    Participant

Maybe it will be released on December 9th along with the Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s FISA report? As much as I like seeing guilty people punished, I would most likely be spending my day with EZBass!

Ed Hubregtse
    Participant

Guys… why so negative???

Lets be thankful that the Toontrack guys are programming such a great tool!.

The Toontrack software has always been very reliable and has been proven to be a very stable product. I upgraded my Mac to Catalina and the only !!! software that worked without upgrades/updates was the Toontrack software. Compare that to my “Steinberg” software… each small update requires  to either buy an upgrade or wait for half a year before there is a solution or even no solution at all…. 🙁

So give the programmers at Toontrack some credits and lets be patient so that also Ez-bass will be as great as the rest of the EZ line!

Having said that, I would not mind if you guys did some “overtime” so I can finally have some Bass in my recordings…  🙂

Juan Garcia
    Participant

I would not mind waiting a bit if that meant it came with options to add midi packs and extending it. I hope they have some latin bass as well cause the bad part is that most latin packs are so damn racist in what they consider “latin”. Its always cuban/carribean and salsa beats as if hispanics only lived in Miami. They leave out the other 90% of latinamerica with cumbia, bachata, banda, ranchera, etc. Toontrack has such cool stuff but their latin pack has much to be desired as it only covers 10% of latin styles. If their bass product has a little more variation in latin bass, then it would be worth the wait. For example, the lost well known bass line in latin music is the cumbia bass. If they dont have that in a latin pack then it would really be a shame calling it a latin pack.

it would suck if they just launched the software with no addons or midi packs to make it grow.

Aaron Stephenson
    Participant

Toontrack?!

I’ve been waiting all year since EZbass was announced to be launched in the fourth quarter of 2019 this past January and we’re here now and no EZbass.

I have had to go home and feed my songs bass notes from EZkeys MIDI all year, dreaming of the day Toontrack announces the release date for EZbass.

Now just any update on EZbass from Toontrack will provide some sort of satisfaction.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.