Empyrean – Surreal music video for ambient metal track

User demos
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • VOLiTiAN
    Participant

…the noise of my jaw hitting the floor ๐Ÿ™‚

Excellent production, we’re trying to get into more and more vids but this was a great sample! Mind you there is quite a crew listed in helping with it, and there is definitely a very noticeable comparison to be made to a certain band beginning with “M”….. ๐Ÿ˜›

Regards

D.

www.myspace.com/VOLiTiAN www.soundclick.com/VOLiTiAN www.reverbnation.com/VOLiTiAN www.soundcloud.com/VOLiTiAN

artrulesmyworld
    Participant

thanks man, glad you liked it. Yep, there was a whole crew behind this which I directed. And yes, Meshuggah is definitely my biggest influence musically right now. I really wish that they’d watch this and contact me for a music video gig! ๐Ÿ˜€

VOLiTiAN
    Participant

Hehe who said anything about Meshuggah? ๐Ÿ˜›

But seriously it’s really well done, I’d be very proud to have that as my calling card, why not take the same video and apply it to different tracks and genres, show that your stuff is portable to many formats? If you can show really ability in one area AND show diversity surely that should open up your odds?

Out of interest was the crew “hired” as such, or were there lots of beer tokens kicking around? And again if you don’t mind divulging, what sort of budget would you have to allocate for something like this – fancy doing us a video??

Regards

D.

p.s. i know I’m 8yrs old but – boobies! hahaha

www.myspace.com/VOLiTiAN www.soundclick.com/VOLiTiAN www.reverbnation.com/VOLiTiAN www.soundcloud.com/VOLiTiAN

artrulesmyworld
    Participant

Haha, well it was actually an elaborate school project. Most of the people who worked on it were students at our studio in school. The models were professionals who agreed to do this without compensation because they really liked our direction and concept. This has been in production between regular classes in school for the past 4 months or so. Most of the resources we used was also from the school so it turned out to be very low budget.

Yep, I’m planning to do more of such projects in the near future, but I also just want to focus on my own music too. I’ll probably start a Kickstarter page to get some dough for the next project.

VOLiTiAN
    Participant

Well if you kick things off or wanna make some cash easily enough let us know…

Cheers for taking the time to reply!

Regards

D.

artrulesmyworld
    Participant

where can i find your music?

VOLiTiAN
    Participant

Oops, quite right, our signature isn’t showing… see links below

Kind regards

D.

Niel
    Participant

Pretty interesting.ย  I liked it!

mrnielaudio.bandcamp.com
    Toontrack user since DFH Superior in 2005.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.