Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Today only – 40% off 18
selected EZXs.

Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Drag and drop destroys clip arrangement and colors.

Studio Corner
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • David George
    Participant

I have another post about this (workflow best practices).

What I’ve been doing is creating tracks in EZD2 (in the song track) when Pro Tools is open then dragging them clip by clip into the Pro Tools track. That way you avoid having one continuous track and it’s much easier to replace sections if need be.

If I created something in standalone, then I open Pro Tools, open the EZD plugin from PT, then open EZD the project and drag them into PT.

I set up markers in Pro Tools before I drag anything in (like intro, v1, v2, chorus, etc.) and drag the markers into position when I drag a clip in.

This has worked for me so far.

Henrik
    Participant

@Stephan_8 said:
    The problem is when I then open Pro Tools and want to bring in the stuff I have on standalone into the EZdrummer interface from within Pro Tools, I lose the clip arrangement and colors I had neatly set up in standalone EZdrummer timeline.

If you make a song track arrangement in EZdrummer 2 standalone, you can save that as EZdrummer 2 project file. In Pro Tools, open EZdrummer 2 and open that project file, and your song track will be loaded, along with the drums etc.

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.