Core Midi pack for windows doesn't install?

Product Manager
Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • bokchoy
    Participant

Trying to install the EZKeys Dream Machine and Small Upright piano updates 1.3 — the EZKeys player, not the Midi.

After I download and install the updates for Windows 7 or newer, I get a message that it was successfully installed, but in the details window of Product Manager, it says VST 64 bit not installed.

Thanks for your time!

Operating system: Windows 10
    John

Sorry but I have to ask; did you run both the 32-bit and 64-bit updaters?

If so, does the 64-bit EZkeys Standalone app work? If you check the Help menu > Show Plug-In path… what does it say?

If you check the Installation Info in PM for e.g. the Dream Machine, what does it say?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

bokchoy
    Participant

I ran both installers, but only the 64 bit installer continues to indicate it needs to be updated. The EZKeys standalone app works fine.  The installation path where the .dll file resides is in the Program files/Common files directory.  The Installation info says the current version is 1.2.5 for both the Dream Machine and the Small Upright Piano.

Thanks…

John

OK,

the current version is 1.3.0, so that’s definitely not right.
    Could you please close EZkeys and the Product Manager, search your system for all ‘ezkeys.dll’ files and delete them? Then open the PM and run the 64-bit update again?

What is the result?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

bokchoy
    Participant

OK,

the current version is 1.3.0, so that’s definitely not right.
    Could you please close EZkeys and the Product Manager, search your system for all ‘ezkeys.dll’ files and delete them? Then open the PM and run the 64-bit update again?

What is the result?

BR,
    John

Same result after deleting all ezkeys.dll files.   Installing the 1.3 update “seems” successful, but then then in the installation info, it says I am still at 1.2.5

The core midi library is at 1.3

John

Hi,

I am not sure what is going on on your system but I suspect that the fastest way to get this fixed is if you open a Support Ticket directly with Toontrack Support. This can be done via any of the FAQ pages by clicking the ‘Contact Support’ button at the bottom of each page.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Joe Kollar
    Participant

I have the same issue with the MIDI Update.  I ran the cmd and got the same result as https://www.toontrack.com/forums/users/xykotik/ But what I don’t see in settings is Additional Libraries.  Where is this located?  I have Sound and MIDI Libraries > EZdrummer sound libraries (EZXs) and Toontrack MIDI

Then I have User Presets > Path for all user presets

Olof

I have the same issue with the MIDI Update.  I ran the cmd and got the same result as https://www.toontrack.com/forums/users/xykotik/ But what I don’t see in settings is Additional Libraries.  Where is this located?  I have Sound and MIDI Libraries > EZdrummer sound libraries (EZXs) and Toontrack MIDI

Then I have User Presets > Path for all user presets

“Additional Libraries” in Superior Drummer 3 is the same as “Sound and MIDI Libraries” in EZdrummer 3.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

robertodonadi
    Participant

Ho lo stesso problema!

Operating system: Windows 11
    robertodonadi
    Participant

No

Sylian
    Participant

I have the same problem on EZdrummer 2 on PC / Windows 11

I can’t install it (no midi)

Impossible to add the midi

I can’t use my product. More 2 hours I try to find a solution 🙁
    I tried “scroll to the bottom and change the path for “Additional Libraries” to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Toontrack\EZDrummer.” but nothing.

Thanks for help

Operating system: Windows 11
    • The post has been modified 2 times, last modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Sylian.
    Olof

Hi Sylian,

See https://www.toontrack.com/forums/topic/pm-doesnt-install-ez-drummer-midi-file/#post-3032441. That command may help in this case.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Sylian
    Participant

Hello,

I’m so sorry. I didn’t find that topic before your link.

It’s magic. Thanks a lot for your help

Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.