Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Core Expansion for EZmix 2

EZmix Pre-sales
Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Jason Hood
    Participant

Now that there is 6 pack bundles, your best bet is to wait for sales at online retailers such as Audio Deluxe. Got the 6 pack bundle for $109 at the black friday sale (15% off their regular price $129). Thats $18 an add on.

BOYD STAMEY
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Hoody

Now that there is 6 pack bundles, your best bet is to wait for sales at online retailers such as Audio Deluxe. Got the 6 pack bundle for $109 at the black friday sale (15% off their regular price $129). Thats $18 an add on.

I just ordered the 6 pack bundle (Mar 11) for $129. That’s $21.50 per pack. Not a bad deal since I’ve only found 5 or 6 packs that interest me.

I’ve been looking here for opinions on various packs before I make my final decisions

Boyd

Kip Count
    Participant

After starting this thread over a year ago, I’m very happy to see Audio Deluxe has really brought some excellent prices on this stuff. There’s a sale right now actually and I think I’m about to break my no expansion streak and buy the 6 pack. Though I’m not sure which to get. I’m pretty set on Amps, Henderson, Mastering, and Core, but not sure about the other two. I’m thinking possibly Songwriter’s, possibly Dirt, possibly Vocal Toolbox. Really not interested in the Metal stuff I don’t think.

Any recommendations?

Mac Mini M1 | Studio One 6 | PreSonus 68c | EZD3

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.