CD (album) cuts with SD 2.0 and L.P. too!

User demos
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Scott
    Participant

Nice job.
    Only had a chance to check out a couple minutes of the tunes, but I dig what I heard so far.
    Nice job.
    Thank you for sharing with us!
    Take care

Scott

-Mac Studio (2023)–  Apple M2 Max
    -macOS Ventura Version 13.6
    -Logic Pro 10.7.9 
    -64 GB Ram 
    -Universal Audio Apollo 8 (UAD2 DUO) – max sample rate supported: 192
    -typical buffer /  typical sample rate:  128 / 44.1
    -External drives:
    *SanDisk  2TB USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A/Type-C Portable SSD  
    *Glyph 3TB HD w/  USB-C/3.0/2.0 Compatibility
    *OWC 2TB Aura P12 Pro NVME M.2 SSD housed in OWC Express 4-slot 4M2 M.2 NVME Thunderbolt 3 ports
    -Midi Controllers:  M-Audio Keystation 88, Novation 61SL

Dingo
    Participant

Nice playing sir, like your note choices. Mix sounds great too!

Regards, Marcus.

BigJguitar
    Participant

for sure my favorate is when you smile very nice, reminds me of Eric Johnson with more soul! Great tunes bro!

http://www.reverbnation.com/jasonhanerfeld

Anders Hagström
    Participant

Sounds great! I really like the production and arrangements. Very dynamic.

Brad
    Participant

Very tasty, hearing touches of favourites, old and new, a little Jan Hammer, Daryl Stuermer, nice guitar technique, not over stated and well mixed (great use of the stereo canvas).

Mac Studio M1 Max, RAM 64 GB, 1TB Drive, OSX 12.x/13.x and Windows 10 (VM)
    DAW: Studio One 5/6, Pro Tools Studio
    DTX Express III (Extreme triggers), Nektar LX88
    OWC Thunderbay Mini (4 X 1TB Sata SSD), Express 4M2 (4 X 2TB M.2 SSD), Envoy Express (1TB M.2 SSD)
    Presonus Quantum, Faderport & Faderport 8
    Black Lion Sparrow Mk2 A/D, FMR-RNP-RNC, MIDI Xpress 128, BM5A, KRK VXT4, Equator D5
    2020 Macbook Pro 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Audio(mobile rig)

AKMusicProductions
    Participant

Thank you everyone. Very nice complements. I didn’t expect that. (Wow… Eric Johnson! and I haven’t heard Daryl Stuermer’s name mentioned in 20 years!) Nice!!

I posted this to more or less, get a feel on my use of Toontrack’s products. I love them… but, I struggle to get a mix I’m comfortable with. Every track is a learning process. You guys know it because I’m here… but the best complement (regarding Toontrack) I ever received is (obviously) “who’s that drummer? He’s awesome!” Another nice complement was “where and how, did you record those drums?” from someone knowing how small my studio set up is! That’s when I know I’m getting better at this…

So needless to say… I was extremely surprised that my guitar playing got so much attention from seasoned musicians such as yourselves. I’m very grateful.

Thanks!! — Andy Kotz

"After silence... that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible... is music" -- Aldous Huxley http://www.akmusicproductions.com http://www.andykotz.com

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.