Can’t make any purchases

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • John

williaminman9:
    what is the exact error you get?
    When I look at your (4) failed orders, they all have a note that your bank has declined the transaction.
    Maybe your card isn’t unlocked for international internet transactions?

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

resonator12
    Participant

Same problem — every time.

John Russell
    Participant

It’s 2022 now and I’ve tried to make 4 purchases tonight…all failed to connect with PayPal, what’s going on please?

chopmaster
    Participant

I have just tried to purchase via paypal, but I keep getting an error message. I am checking my paypal and credit card accounts and there seems to be no problem.

Petter

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. There was a bug that caused issues with the web-shop payment service at the time, but it was fixed. If you didn’t already try ordering again, please try now, it should work.

Petter Adsten - Toontrack
    Support & Betatesting

borissoto
    Participant

Tried to purchase ezdrumer2 many times, it didnt work with credit card :(. I suggest to use Stripe services

borissoto
    Participant

Ok it worked, i used paypal’s debit card option

• This post was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by borissoto.
    marc signoré
    Participant

Bonjour j’essaye de faire la mise à jour ez drummer 3 mais à chaque fois ce message,

, merci pour votre aide

Quelque chose s’est mal passé !

L’achat a échoué. Veuillez essayer une autre méthode d’achat ou contacter le magasin si le problème persiste.
    Réessayer

hutsonphillips213
    Participant

not working

Jim622
    Participant

Same issue I can not make purchases. Is there a number to call and purchase?

Petter

Same issue I can not make purchases. Is there a number to call and purchase?

Hi, we have seen an increased amount of users that cannot purchase via credit card due to the credit card issuer not having 3D Secure authentication activated.

Please, contact support here via the Contact Support button at the bottom: https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/ and we’ll be able to look further into your order attempt in particular.

Petter Adsten - Toontrack
    Support & Betatesting

RickyAlan
    Participant

your “shopping cart” web page is broken- it won’t process a perfectly good card.

You people want to make any money from your online presence?

GET A PROFESSIONAL CARD PROCESSING COMPANY TO SUPPORT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call me if you want my $200 purchase.

Tom Brighton
    Participant

I’m in the same boat  , can’t complete purchases .

jami
    Participant

Same here – I can´t complete any purchase, tried with several cards. That´s frustrating and as this seems to be a repeating issue, Toontrack should really switch to another reliable operator like datatrans.

Tom Brighton
    Participant

I was filially able to purchase , had to use  PayPal  and a older PC .

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.