Can I add a tom?

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • John

Hi,

setting up 6 Toms with EZdrummer 2 is currently not possible, you cannot exchange a Cymbal for a drum. I think you may want to look into EZdrummer 2’s bigger brother Superior 2.
    A cross-stick/sidestick hit has its own MIDI note number so if your module sends it, EZdrummer 2 plays it back.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: mig123
    TannerReinhardt
    Participant

I just got EZDrummer 2 and my kit only has 1 rack tom.  How do I add another one?

John

Hi,

do you mean that you have the EZdrummer 2 Vintage loaded and you have more than 1 physical rack tom on your E-kit?

The only way to solve this in EZdrummer 2 standalone is by loading the Modern and then switch out the kit pieces.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Phenix 2
    Participant

hi

can we have 6 toms with a kit or sdd3?

You like drums, iconic sounds and drum plugins ?
    > Go and see my Youtube channel : check it out and subscribe !

John

Hi x_name x,

you can add as many instruments as you want (well, there is some kind of technical limit but I doubt you will reach it) in SD3 if you customise it.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Phenix 2
    Participant

ok thanks

maybe sd3 one day

• This post was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Phenix 2.
    Wolsted
    Participant

i have been looking at ezdrummer 2. but my problem is that i have a set, with 10 drum triggers. 8 toms 1 snare and 1 kick. Can SUPERIOR DRUMMER 3 support that? will I be able to have a set of 8 toms and still have on my snare and kick?

Corey McLaughlin
    Participant

Are you saying that in EZDrummer 2 you can only have the kits as defined by default? I have a similar problem as the OP. My TD-27 kit is not mapping correctly into your software. Here is an example, my rack tom 3 is mapped to your floor tom 1. I have not found a way to change this in the demo I’m currently testing.  This is just an example I’m having several other mapping issues that I won’t go into as I expect the answer is the same.

If this is a limitation of EZDrummer 2, is it accurate to say Superior Drummer 3 allows these types of changes?

Phenix 2
    Participant

I suggest gospel EZX which is great with 5 toms

of course EZD2 and EZX have some limitations about the number  of toms

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.