building a kit w/ Avatar and DFH?

Studio Corner
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Nathan
    Participant

You added an “X-Drum”, an eXtra drum to the original kit. If you “Right-Click” and drag that kick, you can reposition it, but that won’t make any diference to sound or stereo panning, it’s merely a pictue. For that you need to delve into the micophone assignment and find your feet in the mixer screen.

For a kit with a double-kick to look tidier, you need to find a session in a library that has on as default -I think some of the metal libraries have them.I think what you are trying to do is easily accomplished in SD with the appropriate libraries.

Spend some time with the manual and go through the tutorial videos on the toontrack site. It took me a week of reading, watching and fiddling until everything had clicked and I started getting confident. There’s a lot of useability under the hood.

Hope this is helpful…

>

SD2.3, NYII, C&V, MC, MF, ED, Latin Perc, Twisted, Pop, N1H, Electronic, Classic, Funkmasters, Rock Solid, Blues, Indie-Folk.

John

Hi,

as planetnine suggested, please check out the Tutorial videos on the main Toontrack site.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.