Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Brushes in SD3

Studio Corner
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • John

Hi,

for correctly utilising the swirls articulations, you need special Toontrack Brushes MIDI. There is quite a few included which, of course, can be further edited and saved within SD3.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Jeff Clark
    Participant

John – Moderator,

Please, please develop a nice pop / rock / folk / Motown brush kit.  Please…..  The brush kit “Roots” is strictly jazz and does not work at all for any other style.  All your kits are done so nicely….but no brush kits???  Please, you can see people all over are asking for this.  I have the Roots kit, and NEVER use it because it is strictly for jazz, and really I don’t use it for any of my jazz songs.  I built a brush kit from my Roland SCVA (Sound Canvas).  Pain in the butt for sure, but it sounds better than anything I have for my SD3.

Thank you for such a great product, but please listen to your customers, we ALL are needing a versatile brush set….not jazz… a versatile brush set.  I have asked before and will continue to ask until someone comes out with one.

Jeff

Bear-Faced Cow
    Participant

The brush kit “Roots” is strictly jazz and does not work at all for any other style.

Not true at all. I have Roots Brushes and I use it in various rock/pop songs. Everything is all in how you mix it.

All your kits are done so nicely….but no brush kits???

I can name at least three libraries that have brush kits. There are also a number of EZX’s.

I built a brush kit from my Roland SCVA (Sound Canvas).  Pain in the butt for sure, but it sounds better than anything I have for my SD3.

Then you are probably not mixing it properly. The kit is only a small part. Style of grooves and how it’s mixed make a world of difference.

jord

Jordan L. Chilcott

Web Site: https://jordanchilcottmusic.com/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.