Bought EZdrummer 2 bundle, deciding on EZX expansions, want to avoid redundancy two

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Scott

There is no redundancy between those packs and the default EZD2 libraries.

There are some MIDI packs that are taken from EZXs/SDXs but they are noted as such on the product page. From example, the Americana MIDI pack is the same MIDI from the Americana EZX and is noted.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

fep
    Participant

Thanks Scott,

Pop/Rock comes with 8,000 midi files, because of that I’ll probably go with that one.

Milan21
    Participant
    I bought 199 eur a half a year ago EZ Druumer 2 + 2 EZX Sound Libraries I got the codes for it and I installed it got my computer got new but I lost my account now I signed up differently and I can not download drums anymore even if I have the codes I believe thanks for Thanksgiving Dočekal Milan
    mdocekal3@gmail.com
    Scott

I bought 199 eur a half a year ago EZ Druumer 2 + 2 EZX Sound Libraries I got the codes for it and I installed it got my computer got new but I lost my account now I signed up differently and I can not download drums anymore even if I have the codes I believe thanks for Thanksgiving Dočekal Milan
    mdocekal3@gmail.com

Please contact Toontrack Support directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below and let them know your old email and new email address and they can merge the 2 accounts.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

alikorta
    Blocked (Banned)
    Does anyone know of any place that still has any boxed sets left for EZdrummer 1 to 2 upgrade?
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.