Blues midi pack + C&V Track!

User demos
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Spirit
    Participant

One more nice track! Just add a voice and the pleasure will grow up… Hum…

Maybe the dialogue between instruments could be improved…

Modern Day Catastrophists

cragginshred
    Participant

I like it, is there a place to get drum share drum tracks? Meaning can I load yours in to my Sup 2 ?

Anders Hagström
    Participant

satrianalf,
    thanks for your feedback. I think you´re right about that there is room for improvements. Especially in some of the rhythm parts.

I like it, is there a place to get drum share drum tracks? Meaning can I load yours in to my Sup 2 ?

cragginshred,
    glad that you liked it. Are you talking about mixing presets for SD2 or the midi/sounds? Not sure if I understand.
    If you think that the drums are groovy you should look into the “blues midi pack”. That´s what I used for this track. And C&V SDX!

cragginshred
    Participant

Both were good! Your right I need to look to the blues expansion pack

Juicy
    Participant

It’s real Tasty Gtr for sure,Good on you.
    Shows off the playing on the blues pack to be solid and dynamic.

Anders Hagström
    Participant

Thanks!
    The Blues midi pack is great. I´m using it together with the classic ezx on a new song i´m working on. Sounds excellent and real fun to play gtr over!

AKMusicProductions
    Participant

Without coming across as an idiot (and I do hope you were asking for constructive criticism), I would have liked to hear a shorter intro. Then… (again, just an opinion here) I would have liked to hear a distinctive, stronger melody for the A-Section (/1st Verse) and the same with what would be considered B-Section (/PC or Choruses), because to be honest with you… after a short time, I only stuck around to hear the drums (which sound killer AND great mix BTW). It just seemed like you were just jamming along rather than establishing a song.

Again… just one man’s opinion and please… I DO NOT wish to offend. Just a listener passing through.

Continued success to us all!!!!

"After silence... that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible... is music" -- Aldous Huxley http://www.akmusicproductions.com http://www.andykotz.com

Scott
    Participant

I dig this tune. I really like the tone from the guitar(s), especially the lead tone.
    Very nice work, Sir.
    The drums sound really good – as do all the other instruments.
    Very nice melody.

-Scott

-Mac Studio (2023)–  Apple M2 Max
    -macOS Ventura Version 13.6
    -Logic Pro 10.7.9 
    -64 GB Ram 
    -Universal Audio Apollo 8 (UAD2 DUO) – max sample rate supported: 192
    -typical buffer /  typical sample rate:  128 / 44.1
    -External drives:
    *SanDisk  2TB USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A/Type-C Portable SSD  
    *Glyph 3TB HD w/  USB-C/3.0/2.0 Compatibility
    *OWC 2TB Aura P12 Pro NVME M.2 SSD housed in OWC Express 4-slot 4M2 M.2 NVME Thunderbolt 3 ports
    -Midi Controllers:  M-Audio Keystation 88, Novation 61SL

Anders Hagström
    Participant

ORIGINAL: AKMusicProductions

It just seemed like you were just jamming along rather than establishing a song.

It was more or less what I did.
    I was just jamming with the “blues pack” and I thought the result was good enough to share with you guys. I wasn´t trying to write anything spectacular.
    I´m not offended at all. I really appreciate that you take your time to listen and leave your opinion.
    And I agree, some more excitement would not hurt.

All the best.

Hey Scott,
    Thanks! I´m using Amplitube 3 at the moment. I tried some “custom shop” stuff for this recordning. The Orange rockerverb for lead and Fender Princeton for rhythm. Don´t remember the bass amp.

Tom Tobey
    Participant

Question?  Does the blues midi come with back-up music or is it just drums?

Scott

tobey4,

The Blues MIDI pack is designed for use with EZdrummer and Superior Drummer 2 so it is just drum MIDI.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.