Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Best Audio Interface

E-drum Workshop
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • froggie
    Participant

I’ve been wanting to ask the same question. I’m too am looking for a reasonable priced, low latency, perfectly supported audio interface with MIDI input for my Macbook. It would be great if the interface would have a few (2 – 4) individual outputs I could use to route individual S2.0 instruments to a PA system, but my main concern is low latency, MIDI input and great Apple support in terms of system drivers.

drumrgal
    Participant

Hi Froggie.

I have received a number of responses to my audio interface question on the vdrums.com/forum.
    You might find it interesting to check it out @ http://www.vdrums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36

If the link doesn’t work, then go to vdrums.com/forum under ‘technical’. My thread is entitled: Audio Interface.

I went out today & bought the Edirol Firewire Audio Capture FA-66
    It has 6 in/6 out Firewire Audio Interface. Is 24 bit 192 KHz & according to some articles I have read, it is Mac OS X Leopard compatible.
    The guy I spoke to at the music store (Long & McQuade) records all his own material using it & also has a Macbook.
    It is reasonable too. $370 new (Canada) but I got a used one for $250. I have yet to try it & am still waiting for my copy of Superior Drummer 2.0
    Can’t wait!

Drumrgal

-Roland TD12
    -Mac OS 10.6/4 GB 667 MHz/2.4 GHz Intel Core 2
    -Logic Express 9, Apogee Duet
    -SD2,NY Studios, Metal Foundry, C&V SDX, Music City
    -EZX's: Jazz, Nashville, Funkmasters, DFH, Vintage Rock
    -Evil Drums

NelsonDeMille
    Participant

According to Audioreputation, IK Multimedia has one of the most well-regarded software guitar amp systems available in AmpliTube. They have decided to combine that software technology with a new premium audio interface packed full of guitarist-friendly features. It’s called the AXE I/O

Hope this helps!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.