Assigning sounds to triggers

E-drum Workshop
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Mark King
    Participant

I don’t think you can change note numbers with ezdrummer. S2 will though. Can you change the trigger notes within the dtexplorer module? I think that is your only option unless you have a host program that can remap the notes. I had this working in cubase with the drumedit where you can remap the note in to a different note out

SD3 with older sdx,s plus Rooms of Hansa and Death & Darkness. Cubase and wavelab current versions. Roland TD50x using all trigger inputs for triggering SD3 only. Windows 11 computer. Various keyboards and outboard gear as well as VST instruments. Acoustic drums: Yamaha 9000 natural wood and Pearl masters. Various snare drums. RME BabyFace Pro FS and Adam A7X monitors

John

Hi,

editing notes in EZdrummer and Toontrack solo isn’t possible, this is a Superior 2 feature, just as mark.king writes.
    You should make sure you are updated on your Toontrack software and select the ‘MIDI Controller>E-drums’ option in Toontrack solo. If you need further tweaks, it has to be done in your module.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

duke_sc
    Participant

Thanks for the replies guys.  Would have acknowledged sooner but forgot to check the notify box.

Duke

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.