Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Today only – 40% off 18
selected EZXs.

Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Any chance of “EZ Guitar”?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Cathy Wilson
    Participant

I’d be ‘very’ interested if there were an EZ Guitar!! Laugh

Bob Muso
    Participant

@Cate1 said:

I’d be ‘very’ interested if there were an EZ Guitar!! Laugh

Yes I requested it also but but look no further, at least someone heard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjKpfYcbzMg

http://www.musiclab.com/products/realguitar/info.html

nick ippolito
    Participant

for years I used my Yamaha Qy100. some great bass and guitar patterns

Denmar1998_1
    Participant

ToonTrack, you create some of the best products for creating Keyboard and drum track it just seems as if it would be an awesome tool and an advantage for song writers for you to extend the EasyProduct or SuperiorProduct line and create a EXGuitar/SuperiorGuitar and EZBass/SuperiorBass Programs. Are you in a Development/Beta stage with any of these? I would do about anything to be one of the Beta Testers. You of anyone could create this… On the EXGuitar/SuperiorGuitar you could offer so many Genres and Instruments!~ From a Les Paul to a Stratocaster and then the Telecaster and a Danelectro 3021/DC59, Sitar, 12 String, Mariachi, Nashville strung, Different tunings like DADGAD, Open G, Open D, and obscure tunings like Open Gsus DGCGCD… The possibilities would be endless! Awaiting patiently…

Bob Muso
    Participant
    Ronald Buckner
    Participant

YES I vote for a Toontrack product of EX Guitar or Superior Guitar. I have just about every Toontrack Midi pack that you offer and

a guitar pack would be great. I would also like to become a beta tester if Toontrack decides to create this product.

bsix@hotmail.com

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.