One day only: Up to 20% off all individual EBXs for EZbass!*

One day only: Up to 20% off all
individual EBXs for EZbass!

One day only: Up
to 20% off all individual EBXs
for EZbass!

Alesis Nitro kit won’t Trigger in EZDrummer

E-drum Workshop
Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • IggiBoi
    Participant

Hi There! I am also having the same problem with my Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit. I have EZDrummer 2 Stand Alone installed. I plugged my Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit via USB to my computer. I opened the EZDrummer Application and went to Settings>Audio/Midi Setup>MIDI Device and selected Alesis Nitro. But upon doing so, it doesn’t trigger when I hit the pads or simply press the pads on the Nitro Module. Please help! I am so frustrated about this now. Thanks!

baby4477
    Participant

mine wont trigger either and when they did it would only work for a few minutes then wouldnt work the whole day. they just dont trigger and they are connected, the checkmark is checked and i plugged into multiple usbs

• This post was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by baby4477.
    baby4477
    Participant

the alesis nitro only works if you dont update ez drummer and it still wont trigger after 2 minutes of use which makes no sense. Theres alot of people saying it doesnt work for them dating back to 2017 and there still hasn been a fix. for something worth 200 dollars i wouldve expected it to work flawlessly

Olof

Does it work, at least temporarily, if you click “Rescan Devices” and then “OK”?

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

kmg526
    Participant

OLOF, that is all you have to say…please tell us how to fix this!

Dfalcotarheel
    Participant

I just purchased, had same issues with my Nitro Mesh kit.  Select ASIO for audio device, (I have Focusrite USB ASIO), Select “Use multi-out” under out channels, select and hit apply for Alesis Nitro under MIDI device, Midi Channel is “Any”.  I then hit MENU, Settings –> EDrums –> MIDI Mapping selected Alesis Nitro/Surge and now it works!

Roner99
    Participant

Hello – great to hear you’ve got it to work. For audio, are you plugging your headphones into the nitro module or your PC/Mac? I followed your steps and can get EZdrummer to trigger (the drums in the software) when I hit the pads on the Surge, however the sounds are still from the Surge, not from EZdrummer. I’ve tried a million things and no matter what it’s just the stock Alesis sounds, but the hits trigger in EZ. Are you using any other XLR/MIDI cables from your interface to drum module? Are you changing any settings on the module?

I can get it to work without my Behringer interface, but without it the latency is too much. As soon as I use the interface I no longer get the Ezdrummer sounds.

John

Hi Roner99,

you will have to have your headphones connected to the same Audio interface as you have selected as Audio Device in the Audio/MIDI setup.

Having them connected to your Nitro module if you e.g. have a Behringer Audio interface will not result in hearing sounds from EZdrummer 2.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

jgraf73
    Participant

EZ drummer won’t trigger in Alesis nitro.   Think I have all the settings right.  Noticed it is now shown as a device in windows.   Went to the devices settings in windows and it said next to Nitros:  set up incomplete due to metered connection.   Any ideas for a fix?

Thanks,

Jim

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.