Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

About contacting Toontrack

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Viktor

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your message and sorry to hear you’re having trouble reaching our support. They usually reply within 24 business hours.

We checked with them and can’t find any e-mails in the inbox from the e-mail address associated with your forum account. Did you send it from another address? Please let us know and we’ll try and track it down.

Ebay is not one of our official retailers and we cannot leave any guarantees regarding the particular seller you’d be purchasing from. Toontrack.com or one of our retailers (Thomann, Time+Space, Sweetwater etc) is what we would recommend.

Thanked by: JayX
    JayX
    Participant

Hi Viktor, first of all, thanks for your quick reply.

I have also to say I could have seen the forums tag on the website and maybe I would have sorted this out by now, but I did not. My bad in that sense. However, it turns out I filled and sent those 2 messages from the email account associated to this forum and also Toontrack in general. In fact, I did download a few months ago the trial version and it all worked fine back then with that same email account.

This is not a rant, but yes the email, address was the same. Also, when I clicked submit the messages I was sent to a page where it said the message had been successfully sent and it had a little green flag on it, as to say it all had gone fine.

Honestly, I am the first to be surprised at the lack of replies, and especially now, since I see on the forum, as I suspected, this is a company with many clients and which looks pretty decent and I would have thought, efficient.

I am just another musician who thought might use EZ Drummer2 to finish my music, and never suspected this would happen when I sent the messages, especially the first one!

Also, I have looked on the email account and have seen that I get regularly emails from Toontrack with news and promotions, so it is quite puzzling. Again, I hate ranting and complaining, but something has gone wrong here…

Thanks again

Viktor

Sorry, to hear.

That’s strange. Can’t seem to find anything under this e-mail address in the support inbox, but I’ve asked the support team to reach out to you.

Have a nice day!

Thanked by: JayX
    JayX
    Participant

Thanks Viktor, you too. Let’s see how it goes.

JayX
    Participant

5 days and nobody has contacted me yet. I have received another promo offer. Are they so busy or they just don’t care about their business?

HodSaridDrums
    Participant

its really difficult to find how to contact support.
    strange as I thought you should make it approachable…

I am having problems checking out and purchasing a kit as the site won’t let me fill in my phone number, it says I am having an “Invalid international phone”

I tried all kinds of patterns for my phone number, isn’t there a way around this… ?

tnx

Viktor

Hi,

Please use the “Contact Support” button found at the bottom of any FAQ and our Support Team will help investigate!

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/what-is-happening-with-my-order/

Thanked by: HodSaridDrums
    Viktor

its really difficult to find how to contact support.
    strange as I thought you should make it approachable…

I am having problems checking out and purchasing a kit as the site won’t let me fill in my phone number, it says I am having an “Invalid international phone”

I tried all kinds of patterns for my phone number, isn’t there a way around this… ?

tnx

Our Web Team now asked that you refresh the page and try again, since they did find and fixed a glitch that might have been the cause of the phone number error you were having.

rustyr1
    Participant

I’m having the same problem with phone number on Swiss Bank site. I’m trying to make a purchase on your site. please help.

rustyr1@verizon.net

Rusty – 214-986-8269

Thanks

Fingersguitarman
    Participant

I also have found it very very difficult to contact toon track.  There is no other way apart from this Toontrack forum page it is  terrible service.

This was not the case on you tube tutorials and when purchasing the system was flawless.

IS this  because they were taking my hard earned money ?

After filling in the support form, adding in all my serial numbers from my logic pro x , and serial numbers for the toontrack EZ drummer purchased programme – then adding photos just  to find the captcha threw me out right at the end

which inciiently I filled in correctly.

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

I also have found it very very difficult to contact toon track.  There is no other way apart from this Toontrack forum page it is  terrible service.

This was not the case on you tube tutorials and when purchasing the system was flawless.

IS this  because they were taking my hard earned money ?

After filling in the support form, adding in all my serial numbers from my logic pro x , and serial numbers for the toontrack EZ drummer purchased programme – then adding photos just  to find the captcha threw me out right at the end

which inciiently I filled in correctly.

Hi,

Please use the “Contact Support” button found at the bottom of any FAQ and our Support Team will help investigate!

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/what-is-happening-with-my-order/

Fingersguitarman
    Participant

Hi

Ignacie
    Participant

Greeting. I ordered and paid twice for two products.
    AOR EZKEYS MIDI, and AMERICANA EZKEYS MIDI.
    Can I exchange them for something else?

my mail: ignacperas@gmail.com

Scott

Greeting. I ordered and paid twice for two products.
    AOR EZKEYS MIDI, and AMERICANA EZKEYS MIDI.
    Can I exchange them for something else?

my mail: ignacperas@gmail.com

Please contact Toontrack directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.