wick3dxero
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
/I’m having a similar issue I’m running a Microsoft surface laptop with pro tools and I’m well aware that easy drummer can run in standalone mode outside of a daw but can it work in a daw with no interface?
When I fire up pro tools and create a stereo instrument track and insert easy drummer onto that track it loads but when I click on the drums I get no sound out of my speakers but it shows sound happening on my protools mixer.
Am i missing something? I have asio4all installed but all that seems to do is screw up the sound on my entire laptop when i install it.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
