Wade Mathias
Participant
Topics Started: 3
Replies Created: 3
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Same here. Tried PayPal and credit card. Yeah, I’d like to take advantage of the sale, too.
I just bought it… but I can’t download it. It’s not appearing on my products page, and when I click the download link in recent orders (https://www.toontrack.com/app/plugins/tt-userarea/downloadfile.php), it returns a page that only says Serial ERROR. Help!
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
