Telex
Participant
Topics Started: 1
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Well, I took a chance and thankfully found one. It may not be perfect, but it’s damn close. Guess I’ll answer my own question since no one else could. 😂
Fields of Rock – Live – Mid Amb Comp
That sounds damn good. Looking forward to examining the rest of these SDXes. Took a chance on 3.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
