swgeorge
Participant
Topics Started: 1
Replies Created: 2
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
So no way the older SDX’s can get patched to include Ride Tip, Ride Shank, Bell Tip, Bell Shank and Edge/Crash, plus mutes. Or weren’t the samples recorded for the other articulations? I really have no interest for the Jazz sounds in Roots
I’m just looking now in the C&V SDX and for the cymbals there are only 2 articulations. Crash and Mute. In Avatar I see 3. Crash, Mute hit and Mute tail. In Metal Foundry, only 2. Crash and Mute. Like with the Ride I see 6 different articulations, but the splashes, crashes, chinas, etc… I only see 2 or 3. Am I missing something here?
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
