Solomon Alufooa
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 2
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 1
Hi Scott,
I really appreciate your prompt response! I’ll work from and See how I get along with EZD3.
Regards,
Solomon Alufo’oa
Solomon Islands
1
Thanked by: ScottHi,
I bought the EZX Reggae Drum and download the Toontrack Product Manager for MAC, later run the installation, however it requires Sampler Software
before installing Reggae EZX, What does it mean? I am I missing something?
Solomon Alufo’oa
Solomon Islands
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
