Update Installation Issues

Product Manager
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Olof
    BEST ANSWER

Hi,

Just do what the error message says: Reinstall the full product (the EZX). For each EZX, click Show Details, download the full installer, use the menu to the right of it to uninstall the product, then install it.

Cmd-R refreshes both what downloads are available and what is installed. The latter (installation status) is also updated every time the Product Manager window is activated.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Thanked by: Rob Collins
    Rob Collins
    Participant

Thank you, I feel like such an idiot.  I tried everything except carefully reading the error.

It’s all ok now.

Hill Music
    Participant

Hello Rob,

did you install the full EZD 2 with 3.2 GB  online… ?

My Version:

EZD2 version is 2.2.2 WIN10

Soundlibaries 1.1.2

Have the same problem …

but no time to install EZD2 and 16 EZX …

Thank You

Operating system: Windows 10
    Rob Collins
    Participant

My issue was that I needed to install the two specific EZX Expansions but I was misreading the error as say I had to re-install the full EZ Drummer.

I just had to download, uninstall then re-install the two expansions and it was fixed and fine.

Operating system: macOS Monterey (12)
    Steve
    Participant

I have the same issue with Nashville, but I can’t reinstall because the installer says, “Installer needs to be updated. The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of macOS. Contact the developer for more information.”

I’m also on MacOS 12.

Operating system: macOS Monterey (12)
    Solomon Alufooa
    Participant

Hi,

I bought the EZX Reggae Drum and download the Toontrack Product Manager for MAC, later run the installation, however it requires Sampler Software

before installing Reggae EZX, What does it mean? I am I missing something?

Solomon Alufo’oa

Solomon Islands

Operating system: macOS Mojave (10.14)
    Scott

Hi,

I bought the EZX Reggae Drum and download the Toontrack Product Manager for MAC, later run the installation, however it requires Sampler Software

before installing Reggae EZX, What does it mean? I am I missing something?

Solomon Alufo’oa

Solomon Islands

EZX expansion packs require a sampler to work (EZD3 or S3).

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Solomon Alufooa
    Participant

Hi Scott,

I really appreciate your prompt response! I’ll work from and See how I get along with EZD3.

Regards,

Solomon Alufo’oa

Solomon Islands

Thanked by: Scott
    pacher0331
    Participant

…Software is required .  You need to install the Required sampler… ??n  How does it work ?

Andreas

Operating system: macOS Ventura (13)
    Scott

…Software is required .  You need to install the Required sampler… ??n  How does it work ?

Andreas

Can you elaborate? What are you trying to install?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

pacher0331
    Participant

Hallo Scot
    I can’t install the Lead Vocal, it asks for Requiered Sampler to be installed.
    My Operating System Ventura 13.2.1

Olof

Hallo Scot
    I can’t install the Lead Vocal, it asks for Requiered Sampler to be installed.
    My Operating System Ventura 13.2.1

Hi,

That message is a bit wrong – instead of “required sampler” it should say “EZmix 2”. The product page for your EZmix pack says:

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS.
    This is an expansion product that requires a working copy of EZmix 2 to operate.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

pacher0331
    Participant

ok thank you

I´m works with logic pro, I don’t have the EZmix, I bought the toontrack product for free, too bad, i will delete everything.

pacher0331
    Participant

I also have EZ drummer 3, on a different account by mistake, toontrack is too complicated for me. will end everything – too bad, a lot of money for nothing.

Simon Ashby
    Participant

I have issues trying to update Nashville and Vintage Rock. The updater has errors and the message says to reinstall these fully. I have downloaded the installers for MAC (I am using  MACOS 13.6.3 (22G436)). However, the full installers for these products do not work. I get this error message – “Installer” needs to be updated.

It appears the the full product installers are still only 32 bit and not 64 bit. Hence, I cannot reinstall the products and thus cannot install the updates.

Please advise. Thank you

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.