Sharon_3
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
I’d definitely be interested in this. EZ Bass already shows how useful a simple, pattern-based workflow can be, and guitar would be a natural addition. The strumming and chord voicings are probably the tricky part, but if Toontrack could nail the realism, I’d use it all the time.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
