Richard Lindsey
Participant
Topics Started: 1
Replies Created: 5
Has Thanked: 1
Been Thanked: 5
Other drummers who could do this: Kiko Freitas, Edu Ribeiro, Thiago “Big” Rabello. Rabello has even got his own studio to do it in. C’mon, Toontrack!
Yes, no, maybe so? Is the goal to get all EZD users eventually to move to SD? Asking for a friend.
I’ve heard Mauricio play in the Bay Area with Marcos Silva, whom I play with sometimes. Mauricio is a tremendous drummer, and I’m sure he would be great for a Brazilian EZX and/or SDX.
1
Thanked by: BrianIf done by somebody with a deep and extensive knowledge of the styles, like Celso Fonseca or Mauricio Zottarelli (there are many other qualified people), this could be really great.
EDIT: I meant Celso Alberti, not Fonseca.
2
Thanked by: Tate66 and BrianThis would be really great to have. Both percussion and drum set, so probably two different EZXs or MIDI packs. All the grooves mentioned above plus of course samba, samba cancao, bossa, calango, marcha, maxixe.
2
Thanked by: Tate66 and Brian
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
