pacher0331
Participant
Topics Started: 1
Replies Created: 4
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
I also have EZ drummer 3, on a different account by mistake, toontrack is too complicated for me. will end everything – too bad, a lot of money for nothing.
ok thank you
I´m works with logic pro, I don’t have the EZmix, I bought the toontrack product for free, too bad, i will delete everything.
Hallo Scot
I can’t install the Lead Vocal, it asks for Requiered Sampler to be installed.
My Operating System Ventura 13.2.1
…Software is required . You need to install the Required sampler… ??n How does it work ?
Andreas
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
