Yanni Kioupouroglou
Participant
Topics Started: 1
Replies Created: 2
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Thanks for the offer. To be honest I am really looking for the actual drum samples rather than the midi files as I have a Roland TD-6 that I can triger the samples myself. I’ll have a think anyway. Cheers.
I don't work hard, I work as much as the project requires!
I would also back the idea of Ilok or a USB dongle, I have been running Cubase for donkey years now and I find I can move from PC to PC with ease.
The online authorisation is a pain especially when you have to re-authorise the software when e.g. you add a new processor on a multi core PC!
I don't work hard, I work as much as the project requires!
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
