Martin Müller
Participant
Topics Started: 4
Replies Created: 11
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 1
do you still have SDX Legacy Of Rock 99.-? i want to buy it, give me more info please!
Yes, it’s still for sale: hit me up at:
I have Signature – Part 2 EZX for sale in case you’re still interested! Greetings, Martin
I’m waiting for this since SD3 came out…I thought the need was obvious.
1
Thanked by: dreve
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
