Łukasz Rudalski
Participant
Topics Started: 6
Replies Created: 22
Has Thanked: 5
Been Thanked: 3
Yes, this is something we definitely want to implement/improve.
3 years later and still nothing changed.
I wish I could be so efficient at my work. 😀
https://rudal.bandcamp.com/
https://opowiesc.bandcamp.com/
2
Thanked by: Jeffrey Sheppard and Rolf Maier-BodeI’ve been using Toontrack products since 2017.
I have both EZDrummer and Superior Drummer as well as EZBAss, but I’m dreading to buy any new libraries as the service part of TT is a nightmare.
Very slow download speeds and as OP pointed out need to go through unnecessary steps to install a simplest update are atrocious!
I am hoping we will get SD4 soon but I am not looking forward to all the hassle that comes with download and installation.
https://rudal.bandcamp.com/
https://opowiesc.bandcamp.com/
It’s baffling that this post has been created 11 tears ago and nothing has changed since. 😀
https://rudal.bandcamp.com/
https://opowiesc.bandcamp.com/
I just replied to another topic with the seme issue.
There is a post there from a year ago where someone tested download speeds with VPN and it didn’t change much.
It’s Toontrack’s servers that are crap, not the location or connection.
https://rudal.bandcamp.com/
https://opowiesc.bandcamp.com/
Heh… I see nothing has improved over the years.
It took me 4 hours to download my entire Spitfire Audio library yesterday which is 1,35 TB!
Today I just started downloading Fields of Rock SDX which is 161 GB and it tells me it will finish in 3h and 35min… Really ?
It’s been years since I downloaded anything from Toontrack and I’ve forgotten how slow it is.
Could you please join the rest of modern world finally?
Oh… never mind it just jumped to 5h 10min… 😀
EDIT: It’s getting better and better 😀
https://rudal.bandcamp.com/
https://opowiesc.bandcamp.com/
Thank you. That will save me a lot of time. 🙂
https://rudal.bandcamp.com/
https://opowiesc.bandcamp.com/
We are closing to the end of 2021 and still didn’t have any update on this topic. It is very annoying to have just names like Instrument 1 etc.
I have added couple of extra cymbals and some other stuff to my kit and editing the stuff is a nightmare.
I had to write down on a piece of paper what the “Instruments” actually are to keep track of what’s what….
https://rudal.bandcamp.com/
https://opowiesc.bandcamp.com/
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
