Lukalizer
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 2
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Hi,
We’re gonna play ”School of Rock The Musical” this autumn. I want to use EZ drummer sounds with a kit that looks like an acoustic one. What are my options, playing from a digital kit ”dressed” as an acoustic? Or should I use an acoustic kit with mesh heads w. triggers.
I want low latency at a copeable cost.
Any ideas?
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
