kmanick
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 2
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
@reaperGG said:
Toontrack should create a way for superior owners to get the songwriting features even if its a purchase plug like ezplayer 2 or something. Those song features are great but it is not a rational path to also buy ezd when you have superior
this is where I am now as well. I have Superior but not EZ. I’d love the the new song features/tapping etc but I would think tht at some point we’d have those available to us in superior. I mean isn’t Superior the “flagship” product? or am I mistaken
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
