Kevin Armstrong
Participant
Topics Started: 3
Replies Created: 6
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 2
Hello all
I came across this post by accident.
No I didn’t read this thread from start to finish, but skipping through it no doubt highlights a lot of frustration that TT customers are and were experiencing with software download speeds.
This has been a recurring issue for many years now.
I myself have recently experienced the pain of downloading Superior Drummer. It took all of 3 late night shifts before
it finally completed. About 18 hours in total.
I’ve read all manner of sorts of defensive excuses, but I’ll put it to you all that Toontrack really needs to sort out this problem for once and for all. Their customers pay good money for their products, and they dont deserve to get this treatment.
While TT may not be directly responsible, they need to look at the whole comms chain from start to finish.
I’ve been downloading all sorts of software, YT videos, BIG files, and never had an problem with speed. Only TT, go figure.
I recently purchased a latest version DAW and VST instrument set from a German software company…..52 GB and it was downloaded and installed within 1 hour. I’m on a 300Mbps fibre line, and wirelessly connected to cap it all.
How is that possible, can some knowledgeable person from TT give an honest answer ? What is the plan going forward to offer better customer satisfaction ? We are living in the 21st century not the stone age for pete’s sake.
Thanks for listening.
From a fed up customer 🙁
1
Thanked by: Glenn Stanton19 Nov 2025
Purchased EZKeys 2 today
Now trying to download via Product Manager
Getting average download speed of 6Kbps !
My fibre line is 240Mbps. I have just done a speed test, and it confirms 236Mbps.
Is this perhaps a problem on Toontrack side ?
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
