JC
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 2
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
I also had the same problem with updating SD3 (the “1714 error”).
I followed Olof’s advice without success. However, I changed the parameter with ‘ /qn’ (a space, a slash and qn) and it works.
Try this if anyone interested.
My system is Win10 Home (21H1; monthly updated).
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
