Johannes Nieße
Participant
Topics Started: 1
Replies Created: 4
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Strange. I used the Support Form three times now. No answer… I don’t know any email address.
What shall I do?
Hey.
Thanks for the answer.
Actually I sent a mail with the same issue including a photo of the box and the receipt to your support service last week but no one replied yet.
What shall I do? Wait for the answer? Send it again?
Thanks again
Johannes
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
