John hollen
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Hi folks,
New to EZDrummer here and I too am having issue finding the EZD / DLL pathway to copy and paste into VST Plugins in Reaper.
When I downloaded I had all boxes ticked for download (the VST Plugin box was auto ticked and could not be unticked).
Anyone know where I might find the link in my Mac so I can copy/paste into Reaper?
Or am I doing something all wrong?
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
