Jimmylixx
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
I looked under help in the ezdrummer standalone app to look for plugin location. Looking through the folder there is no ezdrummer.dll file anywhere, I even did a search for it on my computer. Is there somewhere I can download it? otherwise this program is 100% useless!
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
