Jamie McGowan
Participant
Topics Started: 2
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Hi, I have tried to get Ezmix 2 to work with my MacBook Pro (running Catalina). I can’t seem to get it working with Logic Pro X.
I have installed product manager, installed Ezmix 2 as it shows up as a standalone application. It just doesn’t seem to want to show up in logic under Audio FX inserts.
I have tried to look through plug in manager but it doesn’t show up.
If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated .
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
