Jesse Campfens
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 1
Been Thanked: 0
Ha, I just (re) discovered this thread here.
I’m glad I’m not the only one waiting for an EZguitar instrument. I really hope 2024 will be the year we’ll finally see it.
There are a lot of Guitar VST out there, some are pretty great, but they all have their limitations or weaknesses. I look for dedicated engines for lead and for rhythm tasks, and unlimited (or easily editable) strumming patterns for the serious songwriter. I bet EZGuitar is a big, big challenge and I hope they’re able to crack the code!
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
