Franky_Jr
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 1
Well, I am getting in line with all others.
I bought SD2 when it came out as the sequel to DFH, used it a for home recording/playing and had no time to use it because of kids/work/life for a couple of years… So I forgot about it. Today I installed it again, was thinking about upgrading to SD3…, but will keep on using SD2 for the fun of it. My E200,- will be used for something else. Thanks ToonTrack.
1
Thanked by: Andy
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
