frankl
Participant
Topics Started: 1
Replies Created: 2
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
OK-I give up-don’t agree, but what’s the difference really-I am only me-
I just bought Nashville-there is an update from 2008-I bought from Amazon today so I shouldn’t need the update should I?
Thanks-I’ll try to behave
Win7x64 Asus MB12GB Ra3 HD -Samps-progs-audioSonarX1exp Nvidea GT220 1GB
SoundForge Pro10c. Izotope5alloy, etc, etc
AxeFXII-USA Strats89 wFralin VH 8 Dlx wSD Lil59,Duckbucker,JBjr1 Blacktop Strat HB'sKontakt 4Guitar rig 4etc, etc
Oh come on man. Deception in advertising is OK? I will bet that “anyone” who bought that was expecting 5GB for their $$$. Not a definition of compressed algo’s.
It’s not about the $29. It’s about my expectations and then my deflation and anger.
Thanks for the reply-no harm aimed at you of course. I appreciate your concern and reply
FRank
Win7x64 Asus MB12GB Ra3 HD -Samps-progs-audioSonarX1exp Nvidea GT220 1GB
SoundForge Pro10c. Izotope5alloy, etc, etc
AxeFXII-USA Strats89 wFralin VH 8 Dlx wSD Lil59,Duckbucker,JBjr1 Blacktop Strat HB'sKontakt 4Guitar rig 4etc, etc
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
