Post Sales problem

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • godprobe
    Participant

Further down in the product copy, where it’s listing a bunch of features, that is clarified…

7,000 sound files at 16-bit/44.1kHz (equivalent to 5GB of uncompressed WAV files)

Toontrack has their own compression algorithm, so what you’re seeing at 881 MB is still compressed.

Also, I had no idea it was selling for that cheap there on Black Friday!  That’s a freakin’ good deal!  Once you start using it, I hope you’ll find that… it’s not the size of the library that matters….

WinXP | Fireface 800 | Variax | Axe-Fx | Toontrack | Komplete | Reaper http://www.godprobe.com/projects/notemaps/

frankl
    Participant

Oh come on man. Deception in advertising is OK? I will bet that “anyone” who bought that was expecting 5GB for their $$$. Not a definition of compressed algo’s.
    It’s not about the $29. It’s about my expectations and then my deflation and anger.
    Thanks for the reply-no harm aimed at you of course. I appreciate your concern and reply
    FRank

Win7x64 Asus MB12GB Ra3 HD -Samps-progs-audioSonarX1exp Nvidea GT220 1GB
    SoundForge Pro10c. Izotope5alloy, etc, etc
    AxeFXII-USA Strats89 wFralin VH8 Dlx wSD Lil59,Duckbucker,JBjr1 Blacktop Strat HB'sKontakt 4Guitar rig 4etc, etc

Michael

Hi,

The exact quote from the sweetwater’s website is 7,500 sound files at 16-bit/44.1kHz (equivalent to 5Gb of uncompressed WAV files). Key word is equivalent.

This is a true statement. Our programmers are very clever and they have developed a compression algorithm that can take 5 gigs of samples and reduce it to less than a gig.

Michael Sanfilipp - Toontrack
    Technical Marketing Coordinator

frankl
    Participant

OK-I give up-don’t agree, but what’s the difference really-I am only me-
    I just bought Nashville-there is an update from 2008-I bought from Amazon today so I shouldn’t need the update should I?
    Thanks-I’ll try to behave

Win7x64 Asus MB12GB Ra3 HD -Samps-progs-audioSonarX1exp Nvidea GT220 1GB
    SoundForge Pro10c. Izotope5alloy, etc, etc
    AxeFXII-USA Strats89 wFralin VH8 Dlx wSD Lil59,Duckbucker,JBjr1 Blacktop Strat HB'sKontakt 4Guitar rig 4etc, etc

John

I shouldn’t need the update should I?

Please apply the update after installing the full product.

Best Regards,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

mosenhophthegreat
    Participant

I am having an issue too. Everytime i go to checkout my product in ENGLISH, it leads me to a german checkout page which i cant read or change? Its fucking stupid and makes no sense. Fix your shit toontrack if you want customers.

Juicy
    Participant

I don’t completely understand your problem Frank
    its just a format,it comes as 1 gig you still paid and got what is Equal to 5 gig of sample no ?

See your point too ,but i hope you get passed this ripped feeling here.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.