Enrique Escalona
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 1
Been Thanked: 0
Hello and congrats on the release. I’ve been a Toontrack user for a long time and I knew this was going to be really good. I’m enjoying a lot creating bass lines with EZ Bass and it’s absolutely stunning. I have some feedback regarding a slight issue about stretching notes in the Grid Editor. Basically it’s very hard to grab the end of a note to stretch it. This happens in a Windows 10, Studio One Pro 4.5 as my DAW and two 1080p monitors. I made a quick video to show what the issue looks like on my end: https://youtu.be/apn0Zny564g
Thanks for listening!
best,
EE.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
