EZbass set for launch in 2020

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Blix Six
    Participant

Well thats a little disappointing…….I thought is was releasing late 2019 🙂

B6

Ton Jenner
    Participant

Well that’s very much disappointing. I have waited 3 Q’s for the release in Q4 and my songs need bass input. I didn’t buy an other bass-player plug-in, but I can’t wait forever. Can Toontrack give a date for launching EZ-bass?

albert zelenika
    Participant

Hello,

I am awaiting EzBass to complete the rhythm section and would love to see you guys come up with an eBook on composing and arranging with rhythm section as applied to Ez Keys, Ez Drummer and now Ez Bass as that would address the fact that there is no ebook on composing and arranging with rhythm section on the market.

chris douloudis
    Participant

Well, this sounds like it could be a good product, eventually.

EZDiggs
    Participant

I noticed they didn’t even say which quarter? “In 2020, Toontrack finally adds the much-anticipated EZbass.” 🙂

Most of the promo wasn’t even about EZBass. It doesn’t instill much confidence. But they have been a great company putting out great product. I hope they haven’t been purchased by some vulture capitalists trying to cash in on Toontrack’s goodwill and our trust in the company.

• This post was modified 4 years ago by EZDiggs.
    Eric Puister
    Participant

I am not sure what to think of this product. With the drum kits, they allowed me to play my own patterns on an E-kit making use of SD or EZD, but I could still play the drums myself. With EZ Keys and EZ Bass, anyone can now simply scrape together a prefab song, no skill is required. What’s next, EZ guitar and EZ voice?

I am NOT going to buy it. This has crossed he line of what I think is honest music making.

Frank Wienc
    Participant

will it be possible to install EZBass on an offline PC ?

ajiuo
    Participant

Will you guys make other libraries for EZBASS. A few that I would love to see are Fretless Bass, Acoustic Bass, and Upright Bass… hell some electronic Bass might not even be bad.

callahan09
    Participant

Will EZBass feature DI output, or only amped bass output? I’d like to be able to use EZBass to generate my DI bass tracks, but then utilize a third-party (or even EZMix) bass amp to give it the sound & tone I want, rather than be limited to whatever amp & effects settings are available within EZBass itself.

Olof

will it be possible to install EZBass on an offline PC ?

Yes.

Will EZBass feature DI output, or only amped bass output?

Both.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Thanked by: Enrique Escalona
    Enrique Escalona
    Participant

Hello and congrats on the release. I’ve been a Toontrack user for a long time and I knew this was going to be really good. I’m enjoying a lot creating bass lines with EZ Bass and it’s absolutely stunning. I have some feedback regarding a slight issue about stretching notes in the Grid Editor. Basically it’s very hard to grab the end of a note to stretch it. This happens in a Windows 10, Studio One Pro 4.5 as my DAW and two 1080p monitors. I made a quick video to show what the issue looks like on my end: https://youtu.be/apn0Zny564g

Thanks for listening!

best,

EE.

Ratarax
    Participant

Please write down the drums used by Rammstein. Those played by Christoph Schneider.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.