Donald Barker
Participant
Topics Started: 1
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Well, I’ll jump on the pile too. A few years ago, when I became a Loony-Toontrack user, I sent an email asking (requesting) a Reggae drum pack. I was informed there were none. So, I would be very much in favor of such a collection. I’d have to say that what would be most valuable to me, at this point, would be a quality collection of MIDI drum grooves/files assembled in a World Collection. At this point I’ve got a butt load of drum samples. Heck, you can replace any sound with another. What I want is the “GROOVE” and that’s where a well tracked MIDI file is so useful—for us “non-drummers” that is.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
