David Vinson
Participant
Topics Started: 5
Replies Created: 13
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 5
While we wait for something that Toontrak is never going to do, Muletone Software out of Brazil makes some libraries that run in Kontakt 8. They sound FABULOUS, including the metal and wood Surdos, Berimbau, caixa, Repinique, etc etc. Grooves and one-shots. Not all of the Rhythms mentioned in this thread are included, but what is there is authentic, well-recorded, by musicians born and raised in Brazil. I can’t recommend this world-class resource highly enough!
Man, I SO wish ToonTracks thought there’d be a market for this. The instruments are of crucial importance to me, but if I could also have grooves such as jazz samba (uptempo, like Nando Lauria has used), Partido Alto, and Meracatu, I’d be so stoked!
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
