BassBoy9
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Sorry if this a long-ago topic. I’m using Ableton Live 9, which I’m a total novice with at this point. My Ableton is seeing 64-bit plug ins from my audio interface (all the .dll showing up have 64 in file name). Without realizing that I first downloaded EZdrummer 32-bit, which Ableton does not recognize. I then also downloaded the 64-bit version, so both are currently loaded. I’m not finding any EZdrummer .dll with “64” in the file name. Do I need to first un-install the 32-bit version, and possibly re-install the 64-bit version? I am a novice with all of this – Any help is appreciated.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
