Andromalius
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
I currently record using a line 6 UX8, I’m not a pro but enjoy the multiple inputs so I don’t spend my time plugging and unplugging stuff since I have a vocal mike, a keyboard, bass and guitar permanently plugged in.
I therefore got Podfarm Platinum for “free” and it is very good. It is lacking a bit for extreme metal dropped tones in my opinion, but is very, very good up until D tuning. You can have dual channel amping which is very nice. Coupled with a cheap but efficient DAW like reaper, You have a recording solution for guitar/bass/voice/Keyboard that is not too expensive and doesn’t give professional results…but almost. I’m likely not good enough that it would make a difference anyway.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
