Alexis Fenton
Participant
Topics Started: 18
Replies Created: 35
Has Thanked: 3
Been Thanked: 0
@Scott said:
@alexis said:
@gseshleman said:
you may want to check out this thread:
https://www.toontrack.com/forum/ezdrummer-help/removing-bass-drum-from-segment/
Hmm, why would I “not have access to this thread”?
I’d like to learn how to do that! 🙂
The link to that thread is in the EZdrummer Help forum. It is for registered users only.
OK, thanks for your answer. Hoping a registered trial product user would have access, to help decide whether to purchase?
@John said:
Hi,
there should be no hits outside the documented ones in Toontrack grooves. I think you are experiencing the engine’s humanizing feature picking samples from the pool in a manner to make for a realistic playback.
Heresy, I know ;-), but is there a way to disable the “humanizing” engine for MIDI tracks I’d be importing from my hard drive? They are humanized enough, played by humans!
@gseshleman said:
you may want to check out this thread:
https://www.toontrack.com/forum/ezdrummer-help/removing-bass-drum-from-segment/
Hmm, why would I “not have access to this thread”?
I’d like to learn how to do that! 🙂
@Stickid said:
@Jim B. said:
I created DRM files from the data in Greg’s post using a script. You can get them here: https://github.com/jim/cubase_drum_maps_for_toontrack/tree/master/drum_maps
I have only tested the Avatar one, but it seems to work fine. I haven’t taken out the duplicates or done any other cleanup, but at least the names are all there.
I don’t know how to bring these into cubase, could someone school me on that?
+1 please. 🙂
Hi – Checking in after a few days … anyone have a script or keymap to let Jamstix communicate with EZDrummer 2?
Thanks –
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
